Dr Gary Sykes
About Dr Gary Sykes
He now has his consulting rooms in Norwest. Norwest is in Baulkham Hills which is the next to Castle Hill. He has admitting rights to Norwest Private Hospital, Bella Vista and the Sydney Adventist Hospital (the San), Wahroonga.
Dr Sykes and His Family
Dr Sykes and his wife Robyn have three children, Matthew (who is married to Tanya and they have four children Ameka, Ethan, Jasper and Caleb), Amanda (who is married to Stewart and they have four children Jesse, Toby, Darby and Abby) and Emily (who is married to Jeremy and they have a new baby Hudson).
Dr Sykes is committed to his family, his Christian faith, his community and to helping others.
Dr Sykes is committed to providing excellence in all aspects of patient care. He endeavours to do this with consideration of each patient’s desire to feel comfortable, understood and also to receive personalised, individual, expert attention.
Norwest Private Hospital
Sydney Adventist Hospital (San Hospital)
Book an appointment now
- Monday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Thursday morning 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Thursday alternate afternoons 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Friday alternate mornings 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Friday afternoon 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday mornings 9.30am to 12.00 midday*
*Saturday morning appointments are not available for initial antenatal visit.