It’s Mother’s Day tomorrow. “Happy Mother’s Day” to all mums and mums-to-be. A patient and her husband brought both grandmothers-to-be to the antenatal visit today to watch their future grandchild on the ultrasound screen. They said it was a Mother’s Day treat. Junior...
Yesterday a wonderful patient delivered her beautiful baby. It was her first. After delivering the baby’s head and anterior shoulder I turned to Dad and asked if he wanted to take over. He nervously said, “what do I do?" I showed him where to put his hands and...
Book an appointment now
- Monday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Thursday morning 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Thursday alternate afternoons 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Friday alternate mornings 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Friday afternoon 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday mornings 9.30am to 12.00 midday*
*Saturday morning appointments are not available for initial antenatal visit.