A patient asked me this week: “How can I avoid stitches with my delivery?” It is the wish of every woman who is planning a vaginal delivery to have no stitches. There are many factors that relevant in determining the likelihood of this. These are considered in this...
Our phones are down Please contact the office by email email@example.com Sorry for the inconvenience Thank you
My secretaries are asked this question from time to time especially by someone who is in early pregnancy and is trying to work out which obstetrician she should book with. Superficially, it would appear if you were bulk billed for antenatal (AN) visits you would pay...
Book an appointment now
- Monday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Thursday morning 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Thursday alternate afternoons 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Friday alternate mornings 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Friday afternoon 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday mornings 9.30am to 12.00 midday*
*Saturday morning appointments are not available for initial antenatal visit.