I first met Annie for management of her second pregnancy. Her first pregnancy had an incredibly sad outcome. She delivered at 25 weeks a little boy named Aiden who died soon after birth. I asked Annie to provide me with details of what had happened in her first...
Pregnancy and Childbirth Stories
Trish saw me with her husband for the management of her second pregnancy. Sadly, her first pregnancy ended at 20 weeks gestation (pregnancy). She said she had spontaneous rupture of membranes and light contractions before delivering a stillborn little girl. I had not...
Carolyn had an uncomplicated first pregnancy until she was 35 weeks 6 days gestation (pregnancy). She phoned the Birth Unit as she had pain in her right upper abdomen. She was asked to come in to be assessed. I attended to see her. She was slightly tender in the...
I met Francine, her husband Bonaventure and their first three children at her first antenatal visit with me when she was 33 weeks pregnant. Francine and her family had just arrived in Australia from the Congo in Africa. Bonaventure was here for his PhD studies at the...
Book an appointment now
- Monday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Thursday morning 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Thursday alternate afternoons 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Friday alternate mornings 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Friday afternoon 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday mornings 9.30am to 12.00 midday*
*Saturday morning appointments are not available for initial antenatal visit.