Marelle had first trimester miscarriages in 2018 and 2019. Later in 2019 she had a pregnancy loss at 22weeks because of spontaneous rupture of membranes with umbilical cord prolapse. In 2021, Marelle had a successful pregnancy. Her pregnancy was complicated by...
When I first met Lauren, my heart went out to her because of her tragic pregnancy history. With her first she miscarried at 9 weeks She lost her second baby at 17 weeks. A boy. She presented to hospital with ruptured membranes. In view of the presentation, she agreed...
I was pleased to see Marelle again for pregnancy care. She was understandably nervous at her initial visit for this pregnancy because of her obstetric history. She had first trimester miscarriages in 2018 and 2019. Later in 2019 she had another unsuccessful pregnancy....
Recently a patient delivered her third baby. Her previous two deliveries had been managed by another obstetrician. I was advised by the patient that they were uneventful pregnancies and deliveries and so I anticipated similar this time. All was progressing well. She...
Book an appointment now
- Monday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Thursday morning 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Thursday alternate afternoons 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Friday alternate mornings 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Friday afternoon 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday mornings 9.30am to 12.00 midday*
*Saturday morning appointments are not available for initial antenatal visit.