Our wish is for your pregnancy and childbirth experience not only to have a successful outcome of a beautiful baby but also be a wonderful experience. After all this is one of the most important times in your life!
While we have in common with other Sydney obstetric practices “pregnancy care”, we are repeatedly told by our patients of services and aspects of care which exceed what other obstetric practices provide. Indeed, we have never heard of another practice that has the full range of services we provide.
Highlights of your pregnancy management with us include:
- Professional, personalised and friendly pregnancy care. Our goal is not only for your pregnancy and childbirth to have a successful outcome, but also to provide an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Having a baby is one of the most important times of your life. Being very conscious of this, we want to support you at this special time in such a way not only do we celebrate with you the birth of your new baby but also you tell us how pleased you have been with our care.
- FREE 4D ultrasound scans at each antenatal visit. Images are also projected onto a large flat-screen TV monitor in the examination room at the end of the examination couch for convenient viewing by you and your family/friends attending.
- FREE USB flash drive so you have a personal album of your baby’s growth during pregnancy.
- Very affordable pregnancy care fee. Affordable charges. Your ‘out of pocket’ obstetrician expenses will be less with us than with other popular obstetricians in the area. ‘Quality care at an affordable price’ is our motto.
- Lots of internet options:
- Lots of communication options for our patients to contact us with any questions and concerns which include:
- Facebook messaging
- Twitter messaging
- Saturday morning antenatal appointments.
- FREE “meet and greet” consultation (no referral needed) with us so you can get to know us.
- Well located office with parking and shopping centre nearby.
- Office very comfortable and tastefully fitted out for your comfort and aesthetic appeal.
- Kiddies’ play areas in the waiting room and Dr Sykes’ consulting room.
- Extremely supportive and friendly secretarial staff (Jasna, Kylee and Robyn).
- Convenient payment facilities. These include Medicare and health funds on-line,instalment payment plans and electronic payment facilities (EFTPOS, Visa card, MasterCard and American Express).
- “No gap” practice for health funds your in-hospital delivery fee charged by us. Your health fund will be billed and we will be paid in full by your health fund (if you are entitled). Assuming you belong to a no gap program health fund there will be no delivery fee/gap for you to pay for this account.
- Computerised patient records for efficiency, security and convenience.