Last Thursday evening the Sydney Adventist (San) Hospital and HCF had an exciting evening to which I was invited. The meeting was to celebrate the launch of the new Swaddle Maternity Package. Swaddle (San Baby Bundle Maternity Package) is an Australian first. ‘No gap’...
My wife read a Facebook post from a lady we know from the USA about the increase in their monthly private health insurance premium. It read “Opened my mail today. $2,069.03. What my "covers nothing until $6,300 a person is spent, not even meds" but costs right now...
Why am I charged a pregnancy care management fee? From time to time patients ask why they need to pay the pregnancy care management fee when they pay for each antenatal visit. The Medicare management fee item number was introduced by the Federal Government when the...
My secretaries are asked this question from time to time especially by someone who is in early pregnancy and is trying to work out which obstetrician she should book with. Superficially, it would appear if you were bulk billed for antenatal (AN) visits you would pay...
Book an appointment now
- Monday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Tuesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday all day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Thursday morning 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Thursday alternate afternoons 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Friday alternate mornings 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Friday afternoon 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday mornings 9.30am to 12.00 midday*
*Saturday morning appointments are not available for initial antenatal visit.