NSW Health on 24th July has upgraded NSW COVID-19 alert to amber (moderate transmission risk)
- All staff must wear a surgical mask if social distancing not possible (viz. within 1.5m of patients).
- Husbands/partners must bring and wear their own face masks while on site.
- Children will not be allowed to visit at both Norwest Private and San
- Inpatients are also required to wear a mask, whenever they are not in their room.
- At the San elective patients, visitors and staff who have been exposed to a current NSW COVID hotspot will be asked to leave the hospital and get tested, self-isolate and seek medical advice.
In my office…..
- Only your husband/partner can attend with you
- Children cannot attend
- If you are unwell with a cold / flu like illness or have been exposed to a current NSW COVID hotspot then phone and reschedule your appointment, get tested, self-isolate until result.
- Reschedule if you have a cold and are COVID testing negative
- To maintain social distancing stay behind the floor white line in the waiting room and sit back in my office. The middle of chair is to be kept behind white floor line.
- I will be wearing a face mask in the examination room.